A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize you. The set of "cookies" helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages our users find useful and which do not.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies can not damage your computer and that, in turn, that they are activated help us identify and resolve errors.
The information that we provide below, will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies : These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies : they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
Next, we publish a list of the main cookies used on our website, distinguishing:
- The strictly necessary cookies such as, for example, those that serve for a correct navigation or those that allow to perform services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is effectively loaded.
- The cookies of third parties, such as those used by social networks, or by external content supplements.
- Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to ensure the best possible service to the user, websites usually use "analytical" cookies to collect statistical data of the activity.
Relationship and description of the cookies we use on the website
The table we publish below contains a schematic list of the cookies we use on our website:
- _ga (2 years) Used to distinguish users.
- _gid (1 day) It is generated automatically in a transparent way for the Web due to certain measurement codes or third parties.
Third party cookies
Provider: Google Analytics
- APISID (2 years): They are used to remember user preferences while browsing.
- SAPISID (2 years): Used by Google to store user preferences and information from Google maps.
- SSID (2 Years) Also for counting, by Google, the number of users that use the maps.
- NID (6 months): To make advertising more attractive.
- HSID, SID (2 Years): And to provide security mechanisms that prevent unauthorized access to user access data or the information they provide in contact forms.
- _gads (session) Internal measurement with Google AdWords (DoubleClick).
- _unam (9 months) Its purpose is to quantify the number of Users that share a certain content and how many web pages are visited as a result of that action.
Social network cookies
More information about social network cookies:
Additional guarantees - Management of cookies
As a complementary guarantee to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may at all times be revoked through the available content and privacy configuration options. Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser this private mode, it can have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this "private mode":
Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate Safari 2 and higher; Private Navigation Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Browsing FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing Google Chrome 10 and higher; Incognito
Likewise, To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. For example, you can find information on how to do it in the case you use as a browser:
- Internet Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Internet https://vine.co/privacy
- Internet https://es.foursquare.com/legal/privacy
- Internet https://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/es/
Finally, you can also go to the portal Your Online Choices , where in addition to finding useful information, you can configure, provider to provider, your preferences on third-party advertising cookies.
Important: Please read carefully the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the "private mode". You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in "private mode", although your browsing through our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work properly.